Unique Student Identifier
As of the 1st of January 2015 the Australian Government has mandated that every student working towards a nationally recognised qualification must have Unique Student Identifier (USI) code. As your Vocational Education Training (VET) provider, Vantage Automotive requires disclosure of your USI so that we may:
• administer vocational education and training to you
• meet the reporting and auditing obligations under the VET standards and Government contracts
• access information relating to your previous learning history for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
• update your records as your qualifications are achieved
It is the responsibility of you, as the student, to obtain your own Unique Student Identifier (USI) code and be aware of the term and conditions of this policy. If you have not already, please visit the USI website www.usi.gov.au to obtain your USI code and for more information.
Once you have your USI code, you will need to add Vantage Automotive to your list of current permissions.You may search for our organisation details using any of the following information:
• Organisation Name: Vantage
• Organisation Code: 91034
• ABN: 48 111 030 623
Please ensure you tick the box to allow View Details & Update Details and set the expiry date for 5 years (shown below).